Date(s) - June 16, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Chronic pain has become an epidemic. It is estimated that over 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Whether it’s a result of a degenerative disease, a chronic health condition, accident, injury, medical complication, or other reason, chronic pain can make everyday life a struggle.
Dr. Krista Brayko, a naturopathic physician, will explain the pathophysiology of chronic pain and discuss integrative pain management assessment and treatment approaches to help manage both symptoms and the underlying causes of chronic pain. She will also review some basic strategies and recommendations for your medical toolkit.
Dr. Krista Brayko
Wednesday, June 16, 6:00–7:00 PM
FREE – Registration required
Online Course Information
Instructions to Connect to the Zoom Online Course:
- You will need a computer, laptop, or smartphone with an internet connection, internet browser, webcam (optional), speakers or headphones, and a microphone. If you do not have an internet connection or audio, let us know and we will give you instructions for listening on the phone.
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, click here: https://zoom.us/test to test and see how it works before the class. When you click on the link, Zoom will take you through downloading the program and the easy joining process. It will ask you if you want to use computer audio. If you have speakers and a microphone (included in laptops and cell phones), click on computer audio.
- You can choose to turn your own webcam on or off. If you turn it on, all participants will be able to see you. You can click on Stop Video at the bottom left corner of your screen to turn off video of yourself at any time.
- You can choose to turn your own microphone on or off. You can choose to mute your microphone with the Mute button at the bottom left corner at any time.
- If you have connection problems, we will send you the link to the recording.