This 90-minute workshop guides you from identifying your big-picture dreams to defining goals that translate to real everyday action. If you’ve ever had a goal that stayed in the “maybe someday” category, this course will show you the specific steps needed to shift that dream into reality.
You’ll learn how to build the support you’ll need, evaluate your progress, adapt to the unexpected, and fine-tune the details of executing your goals.
Most importantly, you’ll see why the skill of reframing challenges and limiting beliefs may be the crucial missing step that kept you unsuccessful in the past.
Rather than identifying strategies to try harder and push and force more, we’ll look more closely at how to establish real alignment to the change you want. Inspired goal identification, supportive internal beliefs, and aligned action is the way to find joy in building the life you want.
Friday, December 4, 10:00–11:30 AM
Online Course Information
Instructions to connect to the Zoom online course:
- You will need a computer, laptop or smartphone with an internet connection, internet browser, webcam (optional), speakers or headphones and a microphone. If you do not have an internet connection or audio, let us know and we will give you instructions for listening on the phone.
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, click here: https://zoom.us/test to test and see how it works before the class. When you click on the link, Zoom will take you through downloading the program and the easy joining process. It will ask you if you want to use computer audio. If you have speakers and a microphone (included in laptops and cell phones), click on computer audio.
- You can choose to turn your own webcam on or off. If you turn it on, all participants will be able to see you. You can click on Stop Video at the bottom left corner of your screen to turn off video of yourself at any time.
- You can choose to turn your own microphone on or off. You can choose to mute your microphone with the Mute button at the bottom left corner at any time.
- If you have connection problems, we will send you the link to the recording.