A short gentle movement practice to help you coast from the day’s activities into rest and relaxation.
Mostly a floor practice with some chair adaptations.
Restorative yoga has the intention to support an opportunity for you to rest body and mind. You will be taught tips on how to thoughtfully support your body for relaxation. People may use rolled towels, blankets, pillows, and chairs for support.
Mondays, May 3–24, 6:00–7:30 PM
$48.00 for the 4-week course
Online Course Information
Instructions to connect to the Zoom online course:
- You will need a computer, laptop or smartphone with an internet connection, internet browser, webcam (optional), speakers or headphones and a microphone. If you do not have an internet connection or audio, let us know and we will give you instructions for listening on the phone.
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, click here: https://zoom.us/test to test and see how it works before the class. When you click on the link, Zoom will take you through downloading the program and the easy joining process. It will ask you if you want to use computer audio. If you have speakers and a microphone (included in laptops and cell phones), click on computer audio.
- You can choose to turn your own webcam on or off. If you turn it on, all participants will be able to see you. You can click on Stop Video at the bottom left corner of your screen to turn off video of yourself at any time.
- You can choose to turn your own microphone on or off. You can choose to mute your microphone with the Mute button at the bottom left corner at any time.
- If you have connection problems, we will send you the link to the recording.