In this course, you will learn the basics of T’ai Chi Chih as well as the special form designed to help with fall prevention. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov) has endorsed t’ai chi as an effective method of fall prevention. It is easy to learn, enjoyable to practice, and proven by many medical studies to relieve pain and improve many aspects of overall health.
This course will allow you to:
- Discover more depth and history of T’ai Chi Chih (TCC)
- Feel the flow and beauty of TCC
- Learn how to use TCC to alleviate pain, improve balance, and overall health.
- Improve your existing TCC knowledge.
- Enjoy exploring the inner meaning and insights of TCC.
- Cultivate your chi more effectively and how to use delivery of jing (essence, spirit) to generate more chi.
- Meet many other TCC enthusiasts.
Anyone with or without prior t’ai chi experience can attend this class.
Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies. Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
Mondays, September 16–November 4, 12:00–1:00 PM
$80.00 for the 8-Week Course