What does the practice of mindfulness and other resilience-building skills have to do with being better in your leadership role? It turns out, quite a bit. According to a Harvard research study published in Inc, in February 2018, leaders who practice these skills reduce their own stress and which also lowers employee stress making for a better workplace environment. This translates into higher productivity and a more robust bottom line.
Learn how to use these daily practices to help you navigate our fast-paced, ever-changing and sometime chaotic workplaces.
Give yourself the gift of developing YOU as a resilient leader!
- Together we will build your resilience as you get even better at:
- Leading with calm, clarity, and conviction.
- Understanding, working with, and building your team’s resilience.
- Effectively caring for yourself.
- Using effective communication tools.
- Understanding how habits are created.
Wednesdays, October 23–November 13, 7:30–8:45 AM
MFCU Training Center
Use Dore Lane parking and building entrance
$150.00 for the 4-Week Course